懦夫在未死以前,就已经死了好多次;勇士一生只死一次,在一切怪事中,人们的贪生怕死就是一件最奇怪的事情。
my only love sprung from my only hate ! (romeo and juliet 1.5)
我唯一的爱来自我唯一的恨。——《罗密欧与朱丽叶》
hat’s in a name? that hich e call a rose by any other ord ould smell as seet. (romeo and juliet 2.2)
名字中有什么呢?把玫瑰叫成别的名字,它还是一样的芬芳。——《罗密欧与朱丽叶》
/名称有什么关系呢?玫瑰不叫玫瑰,依然芳香如故。
young men’s love then lies not truly in their hearts, but in their eyes. (romeo and juliet 2.3)
年轻人的爱不是发自内心,而是全靠眼睛。——《罗密欧与朱丽叶》
since the little it that fools have as silenc’d, the little foolery that ise men have makes a great sho. (as you like it, 1.2)
自从傻子小小的聪明被压制得无声无息,聪明人小小的傻气显得更吸引眼球了。——《皆大欢喜》
世界是一个舞台,所有的男男女女不过是一些演员,他们都有下场的时候,也都有上场的时候。一个人的一生中扮演着好几个角色。 ——《皆大欢喜》
beauty provoketh thieves sooner than gold. (as you like it, 1.3)
美貌比金银更容易引起歹心。——《皆大欢喜》
seet are the uses of adversity. (as you like it, 2.1)
逆境和厄运自有妙处。——《皆大欢喜》
do you not kno i am a oman? hen i think, i must speak. (as you like it, 3.2)
你难道不知道我是女人?我心里想什么,就会说出来。——《皆大欢喜》
love is merely a madness. (as you like it, 3.2)
爱情不过是一种疯狂。——《皆大欢喜》
o, ho bitter a thing it is to look into happiness through another man’s eyes! (as you like it)
唉!从别人的眼中看到幸福,自己真有说不出的酸楚!——《皆大欢喜》
it is a ise father that knos his on child. (a merchant of venice 2.2)
知子之父为智。——《威尼斯商人》
love is blind and lovers cannot see the pretty follies that themselves mit. (a merchant of venice 2.6)
爱情是盲目的,恋人们看不到自己做的傻事。——《威尼斯商人》
all that glisters is not gold. (a merchant of venice 2.7)
闪光的并不都是金子。——《威尼斯商人》
so is the ill of a living daughter curb’d by the ill of a dead father. (a merchant of venice 1.2)
一个活生生的女人的意愿,却被过世的父亲的遗嘱所限。——《威尼斯商人》