1.Outside a muffler shop: "No appointment necessary, e hear you ing."
一家消声器店外"根本不用预约,我们听到你来了!"
2.Outside a hotel: "Help! We need inn-experienced people."
酒店门外"帮帮忙!我们缺少常住小酒馆的人。"
3.On a desk in a reception room: "We shoot every 3rd salesman, and the 2nd one just left."
接待室的桌上"三个一轮!我们要毫不留情地赶走第三个推销员!注第二个刚刚离开。"
4.In a veterinarians aiting room: "Be back in 5 minutes, Sit! Stay!"
兽医的候诊内"稍候5分钟。趴下,别动!"
5.At the electric pany: "We ould be de-lighted if you send in your bill. Hoever, if you don't you ill be."
在电气公司"如果你送来钞票,我们会很高兴;如果你不送,就会被断电。"
6.On the door of a puter store: "Out for a quick byte."
电脑专卖店门上"出去找一个更快的字节。"
7.In a restaurant indo: "Don't stand there and be hungry, e on in and get fed up."
餐馆橱窗"别饿着肚子傻呆在那儿,进来吧,吃顿饱饭!"
8.Inside a boling alley: "Please be quiet, e need to hear a pin drop."
在保龄球馆"保持安静,我们需要倾听大头针落地。"
9.In the front yard of a funeral home: "Drive carefully, e'll ait."
在墓地的前院"开车当心,我们会等着你的。"
10.In a counselors office: "Groing old is mandatory, groing ise is optional.
在咨询师办公室"变老是由上帝控制的,变聪明是由自己控制的。