We cease loving ourselves if no one loves us.如果没有人爱我们,我们也就不会再爱自己了。
The soul cannot live ithout love.灵魂不能没有爱而存在。
Brief is life, but love is long.生命虽短,爱却绵长。
There is no remedy for love but to love more.治疗爱的创伤唯有加倍地去爱。
To the orld you may be one person, but to one person you may be the orld. 对于世界而言,你是一个人;对于某个人,你是他的整个世界。
When love is not madness, it is not love.如果爱不疯狂就不是爱了。
Who travels for love finds a thousand miles not longer than one.在爱人眼里,一千里的旅程不过一里
A heart that loves is alays young.有爱的心永远年轻。
Atrue friend is some one ho reaches for your hand and touches your heart.一个真正的朋友是向你伸出手,触动你心灵的人。
Don‘t cry because it is over, smile because it happened. 不要因为结束而哭泣,微笑吧,为你的曾经拥有。
Don‘t try so hard, the best things e hen you least expect them to. 不要着急,最好的总会在最不经意的时候出现。
Don‘t aste your time on a man/oman, ho isn‘t illing to aste their time on you. 不要为那些不愿在你身上花费时间的人而浪费你的时间。
I love you not because of ho you are, but because of ho I am hen I am ith you. 我爱你,不是因为你是一个怎样的人,而是因为我喜欢与你在一起时的感觉。
I suddenly feel myself like a doll,acting all kinds of joys and sorros.There are lots of shining siliery thread on my back,controlling all my action.我突然就觉得自己像个华丽的木偶,演尽了所有的悲欢离合,可是背上总是有无数闪亮的银色丝线,操纵 我的哪怕一举手一投足.
Life is apure flame,and e live by an invisible sun ithin us.生命是一束纯净的火焰,我们依靠自己内心看不见的太阳而存在。
Love is blind.爱情是盲目的。
Love is like the moon, hen it does not increase, it decreases.爱情就像月亮,不增则减。
Love keeps the cold out better than a cloak.爱比大衣更能驱走寒冷。
Make yourself a better person and kno ho you are before you try and kno someone else and expect them to kno you.在你尝试了解他人和盼望他人了解你之前,先把你变成一个更好的人和了解自己的人。
Never fron, even hen you are sad, because you never kno ho is falling in love ith your smile. 纵然伤心,也不要愁眉不展,因为你不知是谁会爱上你的笑容。
precious things are very fe in this orld. that is the reason there is just one you.在这世上珍贵的东西总是罕有,所以这世上只有一个你。
she ho has never loved, has never lived.人活着总要爱一回。
some unseen fingers, like an idle breeze, are playing upon my heartthe music of the ripples.有些看不见的手,如懒懒的微(风思)的,正在我的心上奏着潺(爰)的乐声。
sorro is hushed into peace in my heart like the evening among the silent trees.忧思在我的心里平静下去,正如暮色降临在寂静的山林中。