Some habits, hoever, as to change.
有些习惯,无论如何都改不了。
maybe god ants us to meet a fe rong people before meeting the right one,so that hen e finally meet the person,e ill kno ho to be grateful.
在遇到梦中人之前,上天也许会安排我们先遇到别人;在我们终于遇见心仪的人时,便应当心存感激
The road to a lover’s house is never long.
通往爱人家里的路总不会漫长。
ou mean the orld to me.
你对我来说是最重要的。
We cease loving ourselves if no one loves us.
如果没有人爱我们,我们也就不会再爱自己了。
To see a orld in a grain of sand. And a heaven in a ild floer.
从一粒沙子看到一个世界,从一朵野花看到一个天堂。
Do you have a map? Because I just keep losing in your eyes.
你有地图么?因为我刚在你的眼神中迷失了。
We cease loving ourselves if no one loves us.
如果没有人爱我们,我们也就不会再爱自己了。
You are my destiny.
你是我的命运.
Don‘t aste your time on a man/oman, ho isn‘t illing to aste their time on you.
不要为那些不愿在你身上花费时间的人而浪费你的时间。