Love is a vine that gros into our hearts.
假如没有相等的爱,那就让我爱多一些吧。
Love is like a butterfly. It goes here it pleases and it pleases here it goes.
爱情就像一只蝴蝶,它喜欢飞到哪里,就把欢乐带到哪里。
Need not be anyone understood, more don’t like anyone to explain themselves.
不需要被任何人理解,更不想跟任何人解释自己。
no matter the ending is perfect or not, you cannot disappear from my orld.
我的世界不允许你的消失,不管结局是否完美.
Do you understand the feeling of missing someone? It is just like that you ill spend a long hard time to turn the ice-cold ater you have drunk into tears.
你知道思念一个人的滋味吗,就像喝了一大杯冰水,然后用很长很长的时间流成热泪。
if you shed tears hen you miss the sun, you also miss the stars.
如果你因失去了太阳而流泪,那么你也将失去群星了。
if you eeped for the missing sunset,you ould miss all the shining stars
如果你为着错过夕阳而哭泣,那么你就要错群星了
It is graceful grief and seet sadness to think of you, but in my heart, there is a kind of soft armth that can’t be expressed ith any choice of ords.
想你,是一种美丽的忧伤的甜蜜的惆怅,心里面,却是一种用任何语言也无法表达的温馨。
at the touch of love everyone bees a poet.
每一个沐浴在爱河中的人都是诗人。
brief is life, but love is long.
生命虽短,爱却绵长。
it is the tears of the earth that keep here smiles in bloom.
是大地的泪点,使她的微笑保持着青春不谢。
Look into my eyes you ill see hat you mean to me.
看看我的眼睛,你会发现你对我而言意味着什么。