关于爱情的英语经典语句(爱永远不会嫌晚)

关于爱情的英语(爱永远不会嫌晚)


Distance makes the hearts gro fonder.
距离使两颗心靠得更近。

It is never too late to fall in love.
爱永远不会嫌晚。

Love is a vine that gros into our hearts.
爱是长在我们心里的藤蔓。

I need him like I need the air to breathe.  
我需要他,正如我需要呼吸空气。

To the orld you may be just one person. To the person you may be the orld.
对于世界,你可能只是一个人,但对于某个人,你却是整个世界。(  )

Love means never having to say you are sorry.
爱,意味着永不说后悔。

If I kno hat love is, it is because of you.
因为你,我懂得了爱。

The road to a lover’s house is never long.
通往爱人家里的路总不会漫长。

i prefer having your acpanying for life-long time to the short-time tenderness.
不要短暂的温存,只要你一世的陪伴。

Need not be anyone understood, more don’t like anyone to explain themselves.
不需要被任何人理解,更不想跟任何人解释自己。
 
When I’m out, take me as the ind.
如果我不在就把我当作风。

Often by those I ignore, only in lost just kno that is the most precious.
往往被我忽视的那些,只有在失去了才知道那是最珍贵的。

Who travels for love finds a thousand miles not longer than one.
在爱人眼里,一千里的旅程不过一里。

To the orld you may be one person, but to one person you may be the orld.
对于世界而言,你是一个人;对于某个人,你是他的整个世界。
 
When love is not madness, it is not love.
如果爱不疯狂就不是爱了。
 
No amount of damage I don’t care, iped aay tears tell yourself prohibit to cry.
再多的伤害我也不在乎,擦干眼泪告诉自己不准哭。
 
With the onder of your love, the sun above alays shines.
拥有你美丽的爱情,太阳就永远明媚。

I dropped a tear in the ocean, and hen i find it thats the day i ill s loving you.
我的一颗眼泪掉进了海洋,当我找到它的那一天就是我停止爱你的那一天。

If i could only be ith you in my dreams ,baby, ell ... i ould ant to sleep forever.
如果只有在梦里才能和你在一起,那么,宝贝,我宁愿长睡不起。

If you understand the value of love and love you have given me I have to ait for the future.
只要你明白 珍惜爱与被爱 我愿意等待 你给我的未来。

Grief and tragedy and hatred are only for a time. Goodness, remembrance and love have no end.
忧伤、悲痛、仇恨只是短暂的感觉,而善良、记忆和爱却是永久的情愫。

In love’s bumpy road, e’d better not say love.
在爱情的坎坷路上,我们最好别说爱。

If I cried for every time that i thought about you i ould end up droning.
如果每次想起你我都要哭的话,我将会最终被淹死。

I ould like no to seriously indifferent room of onderful.
我只想现在认真过的精采 无所谓好与坏。

i send my miss to the scattering stars and ish you a seet dream under the light shedding through your indo.
想将对你的思念寄予散落的星子,但愿那点点的星光能照进你的窗前,伴你好梦