1.a troupe of little vagrants of the orld, leave your footprints in my ords.世界上的一队小小的漂泊者呀,请留下你们的足印在我的文字里。
2.do not seat your love upon a precipice because it is high.不要因为峭壁是高的,便让你的爱情坐在峭壁上。
3.her ishful face haunts my dreams like the rain at night.她的热切的脸,如夜雨似的,搅扰着我的梦魂。
4.i cannot choose the best.the best chooses me.我不能选择那最好的。是那最好的选择我。
5.if you shed tears hen you miss the sun, you also miss the stars.如果你因失去了太阳而流泪,那么你也将失去群星了。
6.it is the tears of the earth that keep here smiles in bloom.是大地的泪点,使她的微笑保持着青春不谢。
7.love is blind. 爱情是盲目的。
8.my ishes are fools, they shout across thy song, my master. let me but listen.神呀,我的那些愿望真是愚傻呀,它们杂在你的歌声中喧叫着呢。让我只是静听着吧。
9.once e dreamt that e ere strangers.e ake up to find that e ere dear to each other.有一次,我们梦见大家都是不相识的.我们醒了,却知道我们原是相亲相爱的.
10.sorro is hushed into peace in my heart like the evening among the silent trees.忧思在我的心里平静下去,正如暮色降临在寂静的山林中。
11.that i exist is a perpetual surprise hich is life.我的存在,对我是一个永久的神奇,这就是生活。
12.there little thoughts are the rustle of leaves; they have their hisper of joy in my mind.这些微(风思),是树叶的簌簌之声呀;它们在我的心里欢悦地微语着。
13.they thro their shados before them ho carry their lantern on their back.那些把灯背在背上的人,把他们的影子投到了自己前面。
14.hat you are you do not see, hat you see is your shado. 你看不见你自己,你所看见的只是你的影子。