1、世界的一些地方需要我去献出我微薄的力量!
Other parts of the orld need me to give my little strength!
2、切是是一个真正为了自己的理想而活着的人。
Everything is a person ho really lives for his ideal.
3、直到永远胜利,为祖国勿宁死。
Never die for your motherland until you in forever.
4、我在想,革命是不朽的。
I am thinking that revolution is immortal.
5、我是个梦想家,向往无拘无束的生活,我烦透了医院、学校、考试这些无聊透顶的事情。
I am a dreamer. I yearn for a free life. I am tired of such boring things as hospitals, schools and examinations.
6、我们要建立一个不用钱的社会!
We need to build a money-Free society!
7、让世界改变你,然后你改变世界。
Let the orld change you, and then you change the orld.
8、革命者的鲜血是红色的,墨水也是红色的,特别是当蓝墨水用完的时候!
The revolutionary's blood is red and the ink is red, especially hen the blue ink is used up!
9、如果按钮在古巴人手里,导弹很可能就发出去了。
If the button is in Cuban hands, the missile ill probably be launched.
10、请听听人民的声音吧!
Listen to the voice of the people.
11、一个美洲的战士出发了!
A soldier from America set out!
12、像鹰一样战斗!
Fight like an eagle!
13、直到的胜利。
Until the final victory.
14、我的命运是外出远行。
My destiny is to travel.
15、我的脚跟再一次挨到罗西南特的肋骨,我挽着盾牌,重上征途。
Once again, my heel touched Rothest's ribs, and I took the shield and started my journey again.
16、正义,有多少邪恶假你的名义而行。
Justice, ho many evils do in your name?
17、面对现实,忠于理想。
Face reality and be loyal to your ideals.
18、我怎能在别人的苦难面前转过脸去。
Ho can I turn aay from the suffering of others?
19、哪里有帝国主义,我就在哪里同他斗!
Wherever there is imperialism, I ill fight ith him!
20、宁肯站着死,决不跪着生。
I ould rather die standing than live on my knees.
21、足球可不仅仅是一种运动,而且也是一种革命工具。
Football is not only a sport, but also a revolutionary tool.
22、我不是英雄,我与英雄并肩战斗!
I am not a hero, but I fight alongside heroes!
23、哪里有贫困,哪里就有我!
Where there is poverty, there is me!
24、无数的生活经历告诉我,当一个旅人乃是我的宿命。
Countless life experiences tell me that being a traveler is my destiny.
25、坚强起来才不会丧失温柔!
Be strong and on't lose tenderness!
26、永久胜利时见!
See you in perpetual victory!
27、如果我葬身异国,我临终时想到的将是古巴人民!
If I am buried in a foreign country, I ill think of the Cuban people on my deathbed!
28、让我们面对现实,让我们忠于理想。
Let's face the reality, let's be loyal to our ideals.
29、我用能拿到的一切武器为我的信念而战。
I fight for my beliefs ith all the eapons I can get.
30、没有道德的社会主义,我不喜欢!
Socialism ithout morality, I don't like it!
31、不革命行吗?
Is it okay not to revolutionize?
32、让我冒着让人嘲笑的危险说出来吧,引导真正的革命者前进的,是伟大的爱。
Let me speak out at the risk of ridicule. It is great love that guides the real revolutionaries forard.